Saturday, July 19, 2014

It's the Weekend!

Good morning, All!

Here it is Saturday again.  I hope you have something fun to do this weekend.  I have so many wonderful memories of sharing fun times with lots of you.

Did you ever get to meet or know my twin brother?  I wanted to share this picture of Alcoy with you. We lost him before our 16th birthday to a tractor accident on the farm.  People say there's an unexplained connection between twins; I don't know about that but I do know that every time I've walked into a room filled with people, I was always looking for someone.  I've missed him all my life.

He was a bit unlike most of our family - quiet, almost wistful - with a sweet spirit and personality. I always thought he had the soul of a poet.   And, as you can see, he's quite handsome.

William Alcoy Basham  / 1931 - 1946

No comments:

Post a Comment