Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ho Hum...

Not much happening today.  Tracy was here for my evening meal and I did my best to please her with my hearty appetite. Dinner was actually good.  Pork roast with gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted red potatoes (yes, two potatoes - probably some kind of kitchen error but they were both good), lots of carrots (which I really like), strawberries, cottage cheese, fruit cocktail, and my usual beverages. Whooooh, I'm full.

Every day at Friendship is a Throwback but since there's this Throwback Thursday going on these days, I thought I'd find something to amuse you.  That's me front row left.  Click on the link to hear a song that fits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trD3Kqf-g0w

Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters.........

No comments:

Post a Comment