Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday, June 26th

Today was Greg's day!  He's usually here on Thursday and Saturday.  It's hard for my children to know if I recognize them, but sometimes there's a reason to think perhaps I do.  I was in a good mood for him and enjoyed the dinner he fed me.  

This past week I developed small blisters on my inner arms and thighs, and on my back.  One small eruption on my face.  The nursing staff is convinced it isn't a staff infection, but I have an appointment in two weeks with a skin doctor. The doctor on staff thinks it has something to do with the auto immune system. Another thinks it's the combination of aspirin and Plavix that I'm on.  Anybody's best guess? It's difficult to get into dermatologists so, hopefully, by the time the appointment date arrives, I'll be all cleared up. 

Thanks for stopping by and staying in touch.  No one wants to be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment