Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday, June 13th

My son, Greg, visited last evening to make sure everything is okay with me.  He and Tracy trade off visits, but one of them is here with me every day.  They also make sure I receive proper nourishment and hydration while they're here.  I know it's hard for them; every day since January, 2013.  But I love them for caring for me.  Tracy also does my laundry.  She wants to know my clothes are clean so she washes and bleaches and rinses, sometimes three cycles, depending on the state of soiled clothing.  She knows how I feel about dirt!

Note from Author:  Tracy and Greg, you're respected and loved more than you'll ever know for your devotion and dedication to your mother.  I think somewhere in her mind she knows what you're doing.


Tracy's hairdresser is coming to give me a haircut on Monday.  Thank goodness!  It's long enough in the back for a ponytail.  Well, a short ponytail, anyway.  As you can see, my hair color now is natural and very becoming, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment