Monday, September 8, 2014

Thank you!

Monday, September 8th

Thanks to Cheryl and Wayne Gowen for the very thoughtful greeting card I received last week.  I inspected it thoroughly as Tracy read it to me and explained who sent it.

I am continuing to show some differences in my demeanor.  Nothing terribly significant but an interesting change since this doesn't usually happen with dementia patients.  Yes, there will be good days and bad days, but not this kind of change.  I am showing an interest in feeding myself lately, and  I let my sister know that I recognized her when she visited over Labor Day.  There is a more intent expression on my face and I often respond reasonably to simple Yes and No questions.

One of my favorite nieces believes this all began with this post.  Maybe the simple act of your reading it and thinking about me and remembering me in your prayers is creating some kind of positive universal reaction.  Who knows?  Whatever it is, it's nice to be remembered. Thanks for thinking of me and for including me in your prayer list.  :)

ME AND MY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment