Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BOO!

Wednesday, October 29th

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

In case you didn't know, I've always been politically active and now that the polls are open for early voting, I hope you get out and vote.  If you can't go early, don't miss the deadline!  Your vote is important.  Just be sure to vote conservatively, AS I ALWAYS DID.  :)  I took my turn volunteering at the polls for many years and enjoyed the entire process.  Always had patriotic clothing and my American flag.  One year I bought really cute t-shirts for my sister and myself.  We wore them until they fell apart - literally.

Tracy gets soooo outdone when she finds things like this (picture below).  Occasionally, I need to be repositioned in my chair or lifted out of bed.  No matter how often they're told otherwise, aides continue to lift me by my pants.  Yes, rips up my pants and, potentially, harmful.  What's a girl going to do?  They can't be monitored all the time.  Or can they?  Anyone ever heard of a nanny-cam???

And these were my favorite jeans!

If you're out Trick or Treating, watch out for the traffic.  Not to mention, witches, ghosts & goblins.

Happy Autumn.

Love to all!
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment